This is where I have collated the posts from the 13 day Julia Creek motorbike trip in April 2012. I rode my motorbike 2,000km each way to Julia Creek to race in the Dirt & Dust Triathlon. Mum and Oma (my grandmother) joined me – they drove Mum’s ute. We camped along the way and even found time to go sailing on the Whitsundays for a day.
It was a brilliant trip that I highly recommend.
- Day 1: To Kingaroy
- Day 2: Kingroy to Blackdown Tableland NP
- Day 3: Blackdown Tableland NP to Alpha
- Day 4: Alpha to Kyuna
- Day 5: Kyuna to Julia Creek
- Day 6: Dirt & Dust Triathlon, Julia Creek
- Day 7: Julia Creek to Torrens Creek
- Day 8: Torrens Creek to Alva Beach
- Day 9: Alva Beach to Airlie Beach
- Day 10: Sailing and snorkerling at the Whitsundays
- Day 11: Airlie Beach to Capricorn Caves
- Day 12: Capricorn Caves to Deepwater
- Day 13: Home