Gear for Kenya, a photo by andrewgillsag on Flickr.
Here’s what I’m packing for 18 days travel in Kenya:
- 2 x trousers
- 2 x shorts (including the pair I’m wearing)
- 4 x t-shirts (including the one I’m wearing)
- 2 x long-sleeved shirts (1 in carry on)
- 1 x 100 weight fleece jumper
- 1 x Goretex jacket
- 1 x buff
- 4 x socks (including pair I’m wearing)
- 5 x boxers (including pair I’m wearing)
- 1 x sandals
- 1 x joggers (wearing)
- 1 x travel towel
- 2 x reading books (1 in carry on)
- 1 x notepad (carry on)
- 4 x pens (carry on)
- 1 x sunglasses (carry on)
- first aid kit
- medical kit (carry on)
- camera, spare lens and charger (carry on)
- mobile phone, spare battery and charger (carry on)
- laptop and charger (carry on)
- travel documents and copies.
The check in baggage weighs 8kg (18lbs) and my carry on weighs 4kg (9lbs).
[…] Next post: Gear for Kenya […]
Great job. I wish I could pack this well for a trip. I always pack too much.
I’ve always packed light
[…] Previous post about Kenya: Gear for Kenya […]